FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
To install the command line tool, download Firely Terminal
For using npm with FHIR packages, read more here
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-3191 | The description for zib-Infusion profile deviated from the zib description, this has been adjusted.
- MM-3091 | The CapabilityStatements deviated in some ways from what the requirements in the implementation guide, this has been fixed.
- MM-2961 | A spelling mistake in the Fhirpath expression for SearchParameter "Careplan-medicaldevice" has been corrected.
- MM-2916 | Incorrect comments related to data elements not allowed to be present in the PDF/A profiles (DocumentReference, DocumentManifest and List) have been removed.
- MM-2800 | Guidance on the correct use of TimeInterval has been added to the zib-AdministrationAgreement and zib-MedicationAgreement profiles.
- MM-2292 | In the zib-IllnessPerception profile, the redundant pattern on Observation.component:PatientIllnessInsight.code.coding has been removed.
Project Nictiz package project STU3
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.