FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-2732 | The FHIR profile of HCIM SNAQrcScore had a defaultValueString with value "MISSING", this was not in line with other profiles and has been corrected, the value has been replaced for "Short Nutritional Questionnaire for residential care".
- MM-2660 | The CapabilityStatements for BgGGZ contained more searchParams then the TO expected implementers to support. These searchParams have been removed. Several searchInclude values have been updated following the TO in the format [resource]:[search param].
- MM-2607 | A known issue is added to the BodyWeight and BloodGlucose profiles: some ValueSets contain more codes than is expected from a functional perspective, therefore use of these specific codes is discouraged.
- MM-2562 | In HCIM PressureUlcer, corrected the .bodySite extension (laterality) with the proper ValueSet.
- MM-2461 | In the zib2017 FHIR package, the missing terminology bindings in profiles zib-AllergyIntolerance and zib-BodyHeight have been restored.
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.