Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-1175 | Added a comment in the nl-core-address profile at Address.use.extension:AD_use to signal a known issue.
- MM-1168 | In the profiles on DocumentManifest, removed the profile references to three deleted profiles in the pReference slice.
- MM-1167 | Add a binding strength of "extensible" to maritalStatus in nl-core-patient.
- MM-1155 | In nl-core-address, changed the slicing logic to enable support for both GBA and ISO land codes.
- MM-1117 | In the gp-JournalEntry profile, adjusted the discriminator for Observation.component (type to pattern, path to code and fixedCodeableConcepts to patternCodeableConcepts). Changed fixedCodeableConcepts to fixed values on coding.system in component.valueCodeableConcept.
- MM-1115 | The HCIM MedicationAdministration was incorrectly mentioned on the IG of Medication process, therefore, the FHIR profile and resource endpoint for MedicationAdmistration are removed.
- MM-1097 | Not all requirements for the custom search parameter 'periodofuse' were technically described for servers. Technical implementation notes were added to the IG for for Medication and to the SearchParameter.
- MM-1094 | Removed the retired 'zib-Appointment' profile in favor of 'eAfspraak-Appointment' in the BgZ CapabilityStatements. Added documentation about the use of the eAfspraak Appointment profile in combination with HCIM PlannedCareActivityForTransfer to the BgZ FHIR IG. Polished some HCIM terminology in the BgZ FHIR IG.
- MM-1083 | Added mapping for zib FamilySituation concept MaritialStatus to the profile for nl-core-patient
- MM-1081 | Added meta.profile declaration to some examples where it was missing.