FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-2155 | In the FHIR examples of zib-FeedingTubeSystem we have corrected the textual instructions for HCIM element Comment (.note.text).
- MM-2142 | In the profile zib-AbilityToPerformMouthCareActivities-MedicalDeviceProduct, the missing mapping to HCIM concept ProductType has been added.
- MM-2101 | Resource.name in fixtures and examples have been updated to reflect the new recommendations in nl-core-humanname: .use = official has been removed, .text has been populated, redundant initials have been removed from the examples (not the fixtures)
- MM-2076 | In the profile zib-FeedingPatternInfant, mapping to the HCIM concept NutritionAdvice has been added to 'Observation.basedOn', and the corresponding zib-FeedingPattern profile has been added as a target profile.
- MM-1453 | Guidance has been added to the gp-Encounter profile to populate both 'Encounter.period.start' and 'Encounter.period.end' with the same value when exact times for the Encounter are unknown.
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.