FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
- MM-2610|For compatibility with primary care EHRs, a reference to gp-Encounter has been added to the .encounter element in the gp-EncounterReport FHIR profile next to the existing reference to zib-Encounter.
- MM-3219|Where possible, the .target element has been added to the SearchParameters.
- MM-3221|In the example for MedicationUse, the .status element contained a data-absent-reason extension. This has been changed to .status value = "completed". This is in accordance with the profile.
- MM-3230|Several examples of the zib2017 profiles were missing a reference to PractitionerRole. This reference has been added.
- MM-3232|In the example for the profile zib-FunctionalOrMentalStatus, the display for of the ICF code was wrong. This has been adjusted.
- MM-3249|In profile zib-Respiration-AdministeredOxygen-AdministrationDevice, a wrong extension url has been fixed.
- MM-3294|In the CapabilityStatements, the resource DeviceUseStatement is deleted and has been added as searchInclude in the resource CarePlan
- MM-3288|Spelling mistakes were fixed and other small adjustments were made.
Project Nictiz STU3 Zib 2017
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.