FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-2462 | Added Condition resource to be supported in the Capability Statement of GGZ.
- MM-2504 | In the profiles zib-TreatmentDirective and zib-AdvanceDirective,
- MM-2510 | The profile zib-Respiration has been added to the Capability Statements (client/server) of SelfMeasurements.
- MM-2517 | The vitals-signs profiles have been updated with an extra discriminator on
systemhas been added as a discriminator.
- MM-2561 | Some examples of zib-Problem have the value of
- MM-2582 | A missing code has been added to the 'GlucoseMeetmomentenNhgtable45Codelijst' ValueSet.
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.