FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-3499 | In profile zib-LaboratoryTestResult, the missing mapping to the root of zib LaboratoryTestResult has been added.
- MM-3561 | The outdated comments in the zib-TobaccoUse profile have been removed.
- MM-3565 | In the zib-Encounter profile the (incorrect) binding on .class is edited. The code-specification extension and ConceptMap that were added to this element are deleted.
- MM-3569 | The default .display value for the profile zib-Pregnancy-Gravidity is corrected.
- MM-3571 | Spelling mistakes were fixed and other small adjustments were made.
- MM-3595 | The outdated contact information in the profiles has been updated.
- MM-3600 | The missing mapping of zib UrineCatheter has been added to the profile zib-UrineCatheter.
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.