FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-2886 | Added a textual known issue to the ValueSet ProbleemNaamCodelijst that an urn:oid is present where an url is expected.
- MM-2880 | In the profiles nl-core-address and nl-core-contactpoint, the Markdown notation for the tables has been changed to an actual table instead of a code block.
- MM-2844 | The patch version number for nl-core-practitioner has been corrected.
- MM-2834 | In various CapabilityStatements, searchParams that were present, but that were not shown in their respective TOs, were removed and incorrect searchIncludes have been corrected.
- MM-2820 | In the package manifests for all packages, the incorrect entry "web" has been changed to "url". This change pertains the packages for zib2017, Questionnaires, BgZ, Images and eAfspraak.
- MM-2560 | In our Example resources we have added an Identifier.
- MM-2507 | The link to NutritionAdvice at the Context value in HCIM NutritionAdvice Explanation profile has been corrected.
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.