FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-2102 | A "known issue" remark was added to the nl-core-humanname profile to explain that it is not entirely compatible with how names are normally communicated in FHIR – initials and nicknames are added to the same name element rather than additional elements. Guidance has been added on how implementers should deal with this.
- MM-2080 | Changed HTML to Markdown in the
.clinicalStatusin the profile zib-Problem.
- MM-2077 | Fixed Markdown formatting in the AllergyIntolerance profile.
- MM-2074 | In the FHIR IG, an outdated remark has been removed which stated that ConceptMaps cannot formally be linked to profiles, since ConceptMaps are linked using the permitted-value-conceptmap extension. Where the linkage was missing, it has been added to the profiles.
- MM-2062 | The ConceptMap ErnstCodelijst-to-AllergyIntoleranceSeverity contained wrong 'source' codes. This has been edited to the correct ones.
- MM-2056 | A common form has been adopted for the internal identifier for mappings within FHIR profiles.
- MM-2052 | The mapping for the zib root concept has been moved from
Observation.codeto the correct location of
Observationin the profiles for zib IllnessPerception, zib BowelFunction and zib FeedingPatternInfant.
- MM-2051 | The missing mapping to the root concept of zib OutcomeOfCare has been added to the corresponding profile.
- MM-2050 | The root concept of the zib Infusion profile was inadvertently mapped as zib FeedingTube. This has been corrected to zib Infusion.
- MM-2048 | The IG for Vital Signs has been changed to make clear that there is no particular expectation to the combination or order of the stated search parameters and lastn operation.
- MM-2047 | In the BgLZ FHIR IG, the extra "t" has been removed from searchInclude
- MM-2044 | The mapping for two implicitly mapped concepts from zib MedicationAdministration2 in het zib-MedicationAdministration FHIR profile has been made explicit.
- MM-2043 | "The CapabilityStatements for GP Data were matched to the IG. The search parameter
datefor Observation resources,
categoryfor AllergyIntollerance resources and
periodofusefor MedicationAgreement were added to the CapabilityStatements. "
- MM-2037 | Fixed the broken mapping on the root of the zib ProcedureRequest profile to zib PlannedCareActivityForTransfer.
- MM-2010 | Corrected the faulty mapping to the DateOfBirth concept in the zib FamilySituationChild profile.
- MM-2002 | In the zib-InstructionsForUse profile, the incorrect FHIR native comments in
Timing.repeat.dayOfWeekhave been altered to clarify the correct use of these elements.
- MM-1882 | The Handling errors section in the STU3 FHIR IG is supplemented with information on HTTP 401 and what is the expected response when unauthorized. Also an example of a FHIR OperationOutcome for this scenario is added.
- MM-1839 | In the FHIR IG, the use of
Resource.identifieris made "recommended".
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.