FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Nictiz NL package of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for HCIM Release 2017. Includes MedMij and HL7 NL. HCIMs: https://zibs.nl/wiki/HCIM_Release_2017(EN)
This backwards-compatible release fixes the following issues for MedMij information standards:
- MM-1059 | Fixed a typo in the BgLZ FHIR IG: changed 'Patient.general-pracitioner' to 'Patient.generalPractitioner'
- MM-1053 | Changed mapping name in nl-core-organization profile from 'HCIM Patient-v3.1.1(2017EN)' to the correct 'HealthcareProvider-v3.1.1(2017EN)' as it was incorrect and could lead to misunderstanding.
- MM-1032 | Removed the explicit slice "masterIdentifier" from the images-Media profile, as it was impossible to define a discriminator. The masterIdentifier concept is now defined directly on Media.identifier.
- MM-1025 | Corrected the slicing logic at the discriminator path in the zib-Procedure profile.
- MM-1017 | The SelfMeasurements IG incorrectly didn't mention the PulseRate profile. This has been added.
- MM-1015 | Added a generated narrative to all example instances.
- MM-1003 | In extensions zib-Payer-BankInformation and zib-TreatmentDirective-Verification, add the (required) .url element, and remove this url from the calling profile zib-Payer.
- MM-1002 | In extension patient-nationality of the nl-core-patient profile, the binding on NationaleCodelijst has been moved from the root to the code slice.
- MM-954 | Removed several stand-alone examples for the Images standard which were already present in an example Bundle, as they only have meaning within a Bundle context. Removed an illegal extension from one of the Images examples.
- MM-949 | The ExtraOxygenAdministration concept in the zib-OxygenSaturation profile was illegally bound on a CodeSystem. This binding has been changed to the corresponding ValueSet.
- MM-939 | The report element in the zib-Procedure profile used a non-existing canonical as a reference to the zib-TextResult profile. This has been fixed.
- MM-929 | Added the code-specification extension to all examples where a ConceptMap is involved to clarify its use.
- MM-770 | Updated example materials of nl-core-contactpoint profile to include relevant extensions as required by the zib and fixed mistakes in mapping.
- MM-672 | Er werden verouderde en verschillende schrijfwijzen gehanteerd van de term zib en zibs (afkorting van zorginformatiebouwstenen), dit is gecorrigeerd in de MedMij standaarden
- MM-513 | In the nl-core-organization examples, added Organization.partOf for the aid of interpreting what an organization with multiple locations looks like.
|Simplifier.Core.STU3 3.0.3 unlisted|
|Simplifier.Core.STU3.ProfilesOthers 3.0.2 unlisted|
|Simplifier.Core.STU3.Resources 3.0.3 unlisted|
|Simplifier.Core.STU3.Extensions 3.0.1 unlisted|
|Simplifier.Core.STU3.CodeSystems 3.0.1 unlisted|
|Simplifier.Core.STU3.ValueSets 3.0.2 unlisted|
|Simplifier.Core.Stu3.DataTypes 3.0.1 unlisted|
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.