FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
This beta release introduces the following changes:
- MM-3826: The profile for zib AbilityToDressOneself has been published.
- MM-3825: The profile for zib AbilityToWashOneself has been published.
- MM-3807: The profile for zib NutritionAdvice has been published.
- MM-3720: The profile for zib TreatmentDirective2 has been published.
- MM-3779: The profile for zib Payer has been published.
- MM-3778: The profile for zib Education has been published.
- MM-3763: A generic extension has been published to reference the profile for zib NursingIntervention.
- MM-3762: A generic extension has been published to reference the profile for zib Stoma.
- MM-3990: In the profile for zib-Encounter, the explanation that contact moments can be communicated by making
.period.endequal has been moved from
.period.end, where the zib concepts are mapped.
- MM-3816: Zib concept Encounter.DeviatingResult is no longer be mapped as a reference to zib LaboratoryTestResult, but to
Encounter.reasonCode.text, in line with the zib. This is broader than the zib concept, so an explanation is added.
- MM-3809: In profiles zib-Procedure-request and zib-Procedure-event, the mapping and guidance on the use of zib concepts ProcedureStartDatum and ProcedureEindDatum are only applied to the elements which are mapped directly on these concepts. This makes the explanation more clear.
- MM-3726: In profile zib-ContactPerson, the data type profile for nl-core-NameInformation was applied to
RelatedPersone.namedirectly, while it should only be applied to the slices. This is corrected.
- MM-3718: Technical fixes for a ConceptMap and CodeSystem in zib LaboratoryTestResult.
Conformance resources for the following zibs are included in this release:
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.