FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
To install the command line tool, download Firely Terminal
For using npm with FHIR packages, read more here
This beta release introduces the following changes:
- MM-4122: In the profile nl-core-MedicalDevice.Product, a note has been added that the reference to patient should not be populated.
- MM-4720: The profile for zib DevelopmentChild has been published.
- MM-4721: The profile for zib PulseRate has been published.
- MM-4742: The profile for zib SkinDisorder has been published.
- MM-4748: In the profiles for zib LaboratoryTestResult, the documentation has been improved on several occasions.
- MM-4750: The ValueSets for the zib AllergyIntolerance concepts CausativeAgent and SpecificSubstance refer a newer SNOMED refset, in line with the erratum published for zib AllergyIntolerance.
- MM-4752: Slices with multiple targetProfiles are separated if slicing is based on the targetProfile. This is documented in the profiling guidelines.
- MM-4760: In the zib and nl-core profiles for Encounter, the slice for zib HealthProfessional now focusses only on the relevant profile and a binding to ZorgverlenerRolCodelijst has been added to the slice.
- MM-4804: The profile for zib StrongKidsScore has been published.
- MM-4808: In the profiles for the score zibs that use coded ordinals (Apgar, ComfortScale, FLACCpainScale, MUSTScore, StrongKidsScore), a comment is added that the ordinal values are added to the ValueSets using an extension.
- MM-4815: The search parameter for Flag category has been published.
- MM-4805: Changes implemented necessary for CiO, a.o. textual changes in zib-MedicationContraIndication profile and broadening of context in ext-CopyIndicator.
Project Nictiz package project R4