FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
- Add back standard LOINC value sets (their removal made validation difficult for clients without access to a terminology server)
- Add further examples
- Fix typo in a value set reference in the back pain prevention questionnaire
- Fix incorrect ICD-10 code in one example
- Remove apostrophe from file name
- Clarified supported attachment file formats in IG
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.