FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
- Add S4H profile for Provenance
- Add Provenance examples
- Add code system for data activities and data source ID (for use with Provenance)
- Add MedicationStatement example for stating that patient is not taking any medication
- Added dependency to the FHIR package
hl7.fhir.us.corev 4.0.0 (since we now use a code defined there)
- Add extension for display control for well-being questions in Questionnaires and add a custom UI code for wellbeing UI display
- Add business IDs to some existing example resources so they can be pointed to by new Provenance examples
- Minor updates in existing examples
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.