FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Changes in this release
- Add language element to more code systems
- Add optional slice on Encounter.type for S4H-specific type
- Updated pre- and post-training questionnaires, removed "experimental" flag, and bumped version to 1.0.0 (first release)
- Adapt code systems and value sets to new questionnaires
- Add Medication examples for IPS Medication profile
- Add MedicationStatement profile and examples
- Adjusted some examples
- Add examples for Organization, Practitioner, and PractitionerRole
- Update IG pages to document additions and changes
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.