FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
GECCO 0.9.1 MII Projektathon 2020 Release
- fix missing pattern on Anticoagulation MedicationStatement.reasonCode.coding
- fix Body temperature set slicing on Observation.value to closed to only allow valueQuantity
- fix Immunization status where dataAbsentReason on Immunization.protocolApplied.doseNumber:doseNumberString was mandatory
- remove duplicate pattern on RespiratoryTherapies Procedure.category.coding:sct.code
- update the lab tests value set based on external submissions
- add possibility to HistoryOfTravel to explicitly state no travel activity
- fix transaction bundle
- remove unused redundant profiles from repository
- restrict smoking status value codes to dataset response options
Project Forschungsnetz Covid-19
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.
|There are no valid canonical claims defined.|