FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Release of FHIR STU3 conformance resources for iWlz to be used in a Proof of Concept project.
Please consult the implementation guide for more information.
- Rephrased the 'Retrieve indicatiegegevens' use case
- Updated the list of profiles
- Removed additional remarks on resource identification.
- Removed the Graphql mapping on .identifier of the Indicatie profile
- Added PractitionerRole extension on .author of the Indicatie profile
- Fix sliceName error in the 'duur' extension of the Beperking profile
- Remove mapping and binding on .category of the BeperkingScore profile, which should be (and already are) in the Beperking profile
- Updated CapabilityStatements
- Updated all examples to the current package
Some canonicals in this package do not match a canonical claim.