FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
- MAJOR: all urls of Profiles are changed to include 'StructureDefinition' in the url, as intended
- MAJOR: doseNumber fixed to PositiveInt
- FIX: updated Bundle profiles so they only serve the purpose of identifying the type of Bundle (personalised vs anonymous)
- FIX: all Bundle examples contain a meta/profile tag to make identification easier
- FIX: comments containing TODO removed, because they were already resolved