FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Please note: this is a pre-release.
This pre-release contains the intended (backwards incompatible) changes for the Summer release 2020.01, which follows the earlier 2019.01 releases. It applies to the Nictiz FHIR STU3 conformance resources and MedMij information standards.
The following FHIR changes are included:
- MM-1204 | Correct cardinalities of HCIM BloodPressure components
- MM-1177 | Split up information standard specific profiles from generic (HCIM) profiles *
- MM-1165 | nl-core-contactpoint contains invalid slicing definitions on multiple levels
- MM-1121 | Merge Nictiz IHE and IHE profiles on DocumentManifest & DocumentReference
- MM-1090 | Replace AD_use extension for root level extension in nl-core-address profile
- MM-1034 | Improve slicing logic for Media.identifier images-Media profile *
- MM-1006 | Changes to HCIM GeneralMeasurement profile to support separate MeasurementResults **
- MM-941 | Incorrect reference to isolate profile
- MM-898 | LaboratoryTestResult-Observation interpretation ValueSet cannot overrule FHIR ValueSet
- MM-816 | PDF/A: IHE MHD remove constraint on .author
- MM-767 | LaboratoryTestResult.Specimen.CollectionPeriod (release 2017) not implementable
- MM-616 | Wrong mapping on AllergyIntolerance BasicElements DateTime **
- MM-614 | AllergyIntolerance CausativeAgent required in HCIM, not in profile
- MM-507 | Cardinality of Observation.performer in VitalSigns Profile NL differs from HL7 standard
- MM-433 | Change discriminator.path from system to $this for correct ValueSet based slicing
- MM-404 | Procedure.performedPeriod is too strict
- MM-319 | Changes in HCIM Problem profile for better support of ProblemStartDate and ProblemEndDate
- MM-221 | Improve slicing on Observation.coding
The following changes are included in the Summer release, however not yet in this pre-release:
- MM-476 | Change LOINC code for fasting BloodGlucose
- MM-511 | Slice resultType in LaboratoryTestResult DiagnosticReport should be optional
Feel free to comment and/or create a pull request on Github.
The full list of changes for the Summer release can be found on Bits (when logged in).
* MM-1177 splits up information standard specific profiles for standards eAfspraak and Images. As a result, they are moved to separate repositories, which can be found here (eAfspraak) and here (Images). Changes for this issue are not yet fully implemented. ** Changes for this issue are not yet fully implemented.
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.
|There are no valid canonical claims defined.|