FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
Conformance package for eOverdracht 4.0, third release candidate.
The conformance resources in this package should be considered stable for common use. However, the resources might still be subject to small but non-backward compatible changes.
- The section code for the "Legal status" concept in the Composition resources is missing.
- The document code for the NursingHandoff Compositions will probably change (see https://bits.nictiz.nl/projects/EOVDR/issues/EOVDR-34)
This release fixes the following issues:
- EOVDR-67 | In all three Nursing Handoff profiles, the coding for the "Skin" section has been corrected to SNOMED code 106076001.
- EOVDR-103 | In all three Nursing Handoff profiles, the cardinality for zibs AbilityToDrink, AbilityToEat, AbilityToWashOneself and AbilityToDressOneself have been relaxed to 0..*.
- EOVDR-123 | In the Nursing Handoff profiles, the cardinality's for zib Stoma and zib AdvanceDirective have been adjusted from 0..1 to 0..* to align with the changes in the dataset.