FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
- Correction of versioning of individual resources to follow the following convention:
- 0.0.0 = not started
- 0.1.0 = initial substream review complete
- 0.2.0 - DDR / comparison against existing implementation complete
- 0.3.0, 0.4.0, and onwards: Additional rounds of review & community comparison complete
- 1.0.0 - working group confirms it passes criteria for maturity level 1
- 1.0.X (small fixes)
- 1.1.0 (minor changes through reviews/community request)
- Inclusion of snapshots to make use of packages easier for implementers
- Corrections to practitionerRole & practitionerRole registry that arose from community requests and reviews
- Other minor corrections to metadata & content
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.
|There are no valid canonical claims defined.|