FQL is a query language that allows you to retrieve, filter and project data from any data source containing FHIR Resources. It brings the power of three existing languages together: SQL, JSON and FhirPath. It allows you to create tables and is useful for gaining insight and perform quality control.
- Switched versioning to CalVer
- Switched dependency to de.basisprofil.r4 1.4.0
- Added CodeSystem OPS 2023 and 2024
- Added MII naming conventions
- General fixes and updates
Project MII - Basismodul Prozedur (2024)
This package contains canonicals that conflict with another package or project.