Last week we released Simplifier 29.4. This release was focused on fixing customer support requests and issues.
A vastly improved IG editor.
- The layout of the IG editor has been cleaned up.
- You can now switch between pages and files view.
- Users now have more control over meta data and the configuration files behind the rendering.
- A configuration menu was added.
- We have simplified and improved drag and drop.
- Added a page dropdown menu.
'Invisible' pages in your guide
You can now add pages to your implementation guide that are not visible from a menu or an index. You can use the editor to do that, or you can simply remove the page from the toc.yaml in the same folder.
PlantUML directly in your pages
You can now write Plant UML scripts in an ImplementationGuide page that will automatically render. You can insert PlantUml between a
</plantuml> tag write and maintain it directly within a Markdown page.
For examples on how to use plantuml itself, see our playground: https://simplifier.net/plantuml
Allow FQL embed via html tags.
To be consistent and make it easy to add new languages and syntaxes, we now have an HTML
tag for every kind. For now these two:
Every month we get hundreds of spam accounts. We have added captcha to our sign up form for a limited group of users that match a possible-spam signature.
- New Structure Definitions get an abstract label when they are abstract.
- Endorsed projects on organization pages now show project description
- In a copied IG, pages are no longer out of order
- Adjusted what features writers and admins on a project can access
- Allow exporting IG's of archived projects
- IG copying got stuck in some cases
- Improved documentation for YamlGen https://simplifier.net/docs/yamlgen/
- Add private label for private packages
- Add an index file (toc.yaml) when creating a folder in a guide
- Packages (.tgz) no longer allow duplicate file names
- Allow longer IG page names
- Preview guides are now indexed for search. Check out: https://simplifier.net/search?preview-guides
- You can now search for canonical (urls) in the search Checkout: https://simplifier.net/search?Term=http://hl7.org/fhir/StructureDefinition/Patient
- Deleting a legacy guide used to get stuck
- Organizations that have a dash in the name are now also found in search
As always, please provide us with any feedback using the Feedback button top-right on Simplifier.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org.