A new version of Forge has been released with a fresh look, better packages support and better usability! Full release notes below. The new version will automatically be offered to you on start-up or can be downloaded from Simplifier.
- New user interface styling to align with new Firely looks
- Upgrade to Firely .NET SDK 3.2.0, which includes all kinds of FHIR bug fixes
- Forge is now compatible with the latest version of Firely Terminal regarding package cache and resolving canonicals in dependencies.
- The filter option for the Extend element dialog has been moved to the toolbar.
- Some user interface elements did not scale properly when the font size was changed.