🎉 Brand new is the release of Forge for the upcoming FHIR R4B 🎉
This new release comes with basic support for migrating R4 resources to R4B! The basic support for version migration is currently in public alpha, we welcome your feedback. If you want to try out Forge for R4B please make sure you work on a copy of your project folder.
- Upgrade to Firely .NET SDK 3.4.0
- Upgrade to .NET 5
- Forge now calculates the minimum cardinality for extension arrays. Note: in order to update your existing profiles in this regard you need to open and then save a profile again.
- Fixed a bug where profiles could not be saved if an index was out of range.
- StructureDefinition.name regex should be warning only. This was already a warning but the tooltip suggested that it was an error. Changed tooltip title to "Validation messages:".
- Forge now enforces the slicing "Rules" element.
- Fixed a bug with extension misplacement.
- Forge R4 can now extend choice elements.