UK Core Implementation Guide 0.2.0 - STU1
Project Description and Scope
- This Implementation Guide is Release 0.2.0 of the UK Core
- The Scope of this release is only to provide FHIR assets and guidance to allow the content to be reviewed as part of the Clinical and Technical Assurance Process. This guide MUST not be implemented and the current release 0.1.0 should be used for that purpose. For the full version history see the Version History link in this Implementation Guide's footer.
How to Read This Guide
This Guide is divided into several pages which are listed at the top of each page in the menu bar.
- Home: The home page provides the introduction and background for UK Core.
- Guidance: The Guidance page provides the sitemap of UK Core IG.
- AllergyIntolerance Guidance: This page gives guidance on the UK Core implementation of AllergyIntolerance
- Medication Guidance: This page gives guidance on the UK Core implementation of Medication Guidance
- People and Organisation Guidance: This set of Profiles relate to the Patient receiving care, the Practitioner (health and care professional) providing care, their PractionerRole, the Organization responsible for delivering care and the Location at which care is delivered.
- Datatypes: This page gives guidance on the representation of constructs like Address, Name, and Telecom etc.
- Profiles and Extensions: The header for pages about Extensions and Profiles
- Terminology: This page lists all the Terminology assets defined as part of this Implementation Guide.
- Concept Maps: This page lists all the ConceptMaps defined as part of this Implementation Guide.
- ValueSets and CodeSystems : This is the list of ValueSets and CodeSystems defined for use within the UK Core.
- All ValueSets : This is the list of all ValueSets defined for use within the UK Core.
- All Codesystems : This is the list of all Codesystems defined for use within the UK Core.
- Examples: The header for examples of UK Core FHIR assets.
- Contact Us: How to Contact the key parties associated with this implementation guide.
- Downloads: List of downloads for this implementation guide
Associated Implementation Guides
Licensing and Publisher
Copyright © 2021+ HL7 UK Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. HL7® FHIR® standard Copyright © 2011+ HL7 The HL7® FHIR® standard is used under the FHIR license. You may obtain a copy of the FHIR license at https://www.hl7.org/fhir/license.html.
Developed and authored by UK Core Development Team and published by HL7 UK.