Important: This page is under development by NHS Digital
- UKCore fhir.r4.ukcore.stu1 version 0.5.1
- Support for HL7 FHIR Validation command line and online tools. See Command 'pagelink' could not render: Page not found.
- Alignment of the IG to FHIR Modules
- Addition of NHS App CodeSystem
- Addition of BARS CodeSystems
- DOS Id BARS
- Household Composition BARS
- Flag Categories BARS
- DOS Rejected Reasons BARS
- Consent Categories BARS
- Reasonable Adjustment Codes BARS
- Safeguarding Codes BARS
- Scene Safety Codes BARS
- Message Events BARS
- Message Reason BARS
- Addition of BARS MessageDefinition and Profiles
- EPS Changes
- Constraint profiles updated to support ODS API Lookup removal
- New URI to support retiring of UKCore-SDSJobRoleName https://fhir.nhs.uk/CodeSystem/NHSDigital-SDS-JobRoleCode
- NHSDigital-Practitioner now includes guidance on gmc-reference-number and legacy NACS/ODS Practitioner Identifiers.
- eRS support for the wayfinder project.
- UKCore fhir.r4.ukcore.stu1 version 0.5.0
- Support for eRS
- Based on UK Core Implementation Guide 0.1.0 - STU1 (ukcore.release1.stu1.01.01)
- Numerous examples changed following FHIR Validation
- Support for COVID Exemption API
- Task.reasonCode altered to prefer SNOMED CT concepts
- Profiling of NHSDigital-MessageHeader relaxed.
- NHSDigital-PractitionerRole and NHSDigital-Practitioner now has constraint rules.
- NHSDigital-Patient now has constraint rules
- NHSDigital-Observation COVID Test pillar corrections
- sds-user-id now optional in NHSDigital-Practitioner
NHSDigital-Patient extension https://fhir.hl7.org.uk/StructureDefinition/Extension-UKCore-NHSCommunication has been removed from the profile as it is no longer supported in UKCore.