UK Core Implementation Guide 0.1.0 - STU1 Release for Ballot
Project Description and Scope.
The UK Core Implementation Guide as a project aims to provide UK wide FHIR implementation guidance that has applicability across jurisdictions and care settings.
The guidance includes:
- FHIR Resource profiles and extensions
- FHIR Terminology components including ValueSets and CodeSystems
- Other general guidance useful to FHIR implementers in the UK
The guidance does not form the basis for a completely described deployable service in of itself but is the basis from which other FHIR implementation guides can be derived.
Project Example usage
The content of this Implementation Guide can be used to exchange of Medication and Allergy information across the UK in an agreed consistent structure.
How to Read This Guide
This Guide is divided into several pages which are listed at the top of each page in the menu bar.
- Home: The home page provides the introduction and background for UK Core.
- Guidance: The Guidance page provides the sitemap of UK Core IG.
- AllergyIntolerance Guidance: This page gives guidance on the UK Core implementation of AllergyIntolerance
- Medication Guidance: This page gives guidance on the UK Core implementation of Medication Guidance
- People and Organisation Guidance: This set of Profiles relate to the Patient receiving care, the Practitioner (health and care professional) providing care, their PractionerRole, the Organization responsible for delivering care and the Location at which care is delivered.
- Datatypes: This page gives guidance on the representation of constructs like Address, Name, and Telecom etc.
- Profiles and Extensions: The header for pages about Extensions and Profiles
- Terminology: This page lists all the Terminology assets defined as part of this Implementation Guide.
- Concept Maps: This page lists all the ConceptMaps defined as part of this Implementation Guide.
- ValueSets and CodeSystems : This is the list of ValueSets and CodeSystems defined for use within the UK Core.
- All ValueSets : This is the list of all ValueSets defined for use within the UK Core.
- All CodeSystems : This is the list of all CodeSystems defined for use within the UK Core.
- Examples: The header for examples of UK Core FHIR assets.
- Contact Us: How to Contact the key parties associated with this implementation guide.
- Downloads: List of downloads for this implementation guide
Associated Implementation Guides
Building on the UK Core, further implementation guidance related to medication has developed by NHS Digital:
Design and Development Approach
Licensing and Publisher
Copyright © 2021+ HL7 UK Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. HL7® FHIR® standard Copyright © 2011+ HL7 The HL7® FHIR® standard is used under the FHIR license. You may obtain a copy of the FHIR license at https://www.hl7.org/fhir/license.html.
Developed and authored by UK Core Development Team and published by HL7 UK.