Finnish PHR Exercise Tracking profile
Finnish PHR profile for FHIR® Observation used in measurements of distance reached. Either the amount of distance reached in 24 hours or in one week can be stored using this profile.
The profile is based on the Finnish PHR Fitness Base profile. This profile alone does not describe all the elements needed and most of the elements are visible only in base profile. This profile describes changes to the base profile and the implementers must also familiarize himself with the base profile.
A full list of the extensions, constraints and a structured definition of this profile can be found in Simplifier. There are also different views of the profile (details, mappings, table, XML, JSON).
The Finnish PHR Exercise Tracking Profile constrains the Finnish PHR Fitness Base Profile as follows:
Mandatory elements for Finnish PHR Exercise Tracking
||Name in structure
||Description / Type of information
|Code for exercise tracking
||A exercise tracking observation SHALL have the code 55409-7 Exercise tracking panel from the LOINC code system .
||At least one of the following slices SHALL be used
- Exercise-activity slice SHALL have code 73985-4 Exercise activity. Activity codes SHALL be from Finnish PHR Exercise Activity value set
- Exersice-duration slice SHALL have code 55411-3 Exercise activity. The amount of exercise duration SHALL always be provided with the unit of measurement min.
- Exercise-intennsity slice SHALL have code 74008-4 Exercise intensity. Intensity codes SHALL be from Finnish PHR Exercise Intensity value set
- Calories-burned slice SHALL have code 55421-2 Calories burned Machine estimate. The ammount of calories burned SHALL always be provided with the unit of measurement kcal.
Elements not in use for Finnish PHR Exercise Tracking Profile
Narrative SHALL contain following mandatory information taken from the elements of the resource instance:
- Code: <Observation.code.coding.display>(<Observation.code.coding.code>)
- Time: <Observation.effectiveDateTime> or <Observation.effectiveTimePeriod>
- Result: <Observation.component.code.coding.display>(<Observation.component.code.coding.code>): <Observation.component.valueCodeableConcept.coding.display> etc.
Narrative SHOULD contain following optional information if given in the resource instance:
If element is missing from resource, it shall not be mentioned in narrative.
Code: Exercise tracking (55409-7)
Result: Exercise activity (73985-4): Orienteering, Exercise duration (55411-3): 60 min, Exercise intensity (74008-4): Vigorous, Caloried burned (55421-2): 709 kcal
Examples from Exercise Tracking profile